Mini Mobile Spider 13m 15m 17m Concrete Placing Boom for Building
Reinforced Concrete Frame Buildings on Inner City Site
Separate concrete placing booms can be used when a boom truck is
unavailable, or in situations where the boom truck may not be able
to conveniently access the pour site.
Combined with the right concrete pump, these placing booms provide
a systematic method of concrete distribution.
For instance, contractors use the truck-mounted pump with placing
boom in its conventional mode for part of a day on slab pours or
other ground level placements and quickly remove the boom (with the
aid of a tower crane) for remote placements later in the day.
Typically, the boom is remounted on a pedestal, which can be
located hundreds of feet from the pump and connected with a
Here are some mounting options for placing booms:
- Cross frame: Foundation mounting with bolted cross frame.
- Crane tower mount: Boom and mast mounted on crane tower.
- Side mount: Mast mounted to the side of a structure with brackets.
- Wedge mount: Boom and mast inserted in floor slab with wedges.
- Ballasted cross frame: Zero elevation ballasted cross frame. This
method may also be used with the boom mounted on a freestanding
- Anchored: Boom and mast are anchored to a supporting surface.
A concrete pump is a machine used for transferring liquid concrete by pumping.
There are two types of concrete pumps.
The first type of concrete pump is attached to a truck or longer
units are on semi-trailers. It is known as a boom concrete pump
because it uses a remote-controlled articulating robotic arm
(called a boom) to place concrete accurately. Boom pumps are used on most of the
larger construction projects as they are capable of pumping at very
high volumes and because of the labour saving nature of the placing
boom. They are a revolutionary alternative to line-concrete pumps.
The second main type of concrete pump is either mounted on a truck
or placed on a trailer, and it is commonly referred to as a line pump or trailer-mounted concrete pump. This pump requires steel or
flexible concrete placing hoses to be manually attached to the
outlet of the machine. Those hoses are linked together and lead to
wherever the concrete needs to be placed. Line pumps normally pump
concrete at lower volumes than boom pumps and are used for smaller
volume concrete placing applications such as swimming pools,
sidewalks, and single family home concrete slabs and most ground
There are also skid mounted and rail mounted concrete pumps, but
these are uncommon and only used on specialized jobsites such as
mines and tunnels.
In order to extend the placing range of concrete pump and enhance
the mechanization of pumping construction, our company have
researched and developed the new products-a series of concrete
distributor HGY-13, HGY-15, HGY-17, HGY19 and HGY23/4R (the number
is the placing radius)
The concrete distributor is the assorted equipment of concrete
pump. Its application extends the delivery range of concrete,
efficiently solves the problem of wall painting and plays an
important role in enhancing construction efficiency and reducing
the labor intensity.
This series of concrete distributor have reasonable design and
reliable structure. The placing structure adopts 360° rotary arm
support. The machine is operated by hands and can rotate flexibly.
The tower is of a proper height so you can change the placing
position freely only by pulling the robe easily. So it is highly
efficient, reliable and economic.
Part II-13m: Main technical parameter
|Drive mode||Fully hydraulic drive|
|Landing leg track||3.15×3.15m|
Part II-15m: Main technical parameter
|BOOM ARM ELEVATION TRAVEL||0°~90°|
|HYDRAULIC SYSTEM POWER||4kW|
|CONCRETE PIPE DIAMETER||Φ125×4|
|THE MOST UNFAVORABLE PROCESSING CONDITION BOOM TOTAL VERTICAL FORCE||67kN|
|THE MOST UNFAVORABLE PROCESSING CONDITION BOOM TOTAL FEET SUPPORT
Part II-17m: Main technical parameter
|CONCRETE PIPE DIAMETER||Φ125mm|
|BOOM ARM ELEVATION TRAVEL||-4°~90°|
|HYDRAULIC SYSTEM POWER||5.5KW|
|THE MOST UNFAVORABLE PROCESSING CONDITION BOOM TOTAL VERTICAL FORCE||104kN|
|THE MOST UNFAVORABLE PROCESSING CONDITION BOOM TOTAL FEET SUPPORT
DAWIN Machinery is a company specializing in the research, design
and production of construction machinery for nearly 20 years. We
provide the most reasonable solution according to the special
demand from different customers. Our main products for construction
machinery are as follows: Concrete mixer, concrete batching plant,
diesel concrete mixer, concrete pump, sand so on. With several
researching and producing bases in China, we can provide the
powerful technical service and upper quality machinery for the
clients all over the world.
We take care of your order!
1. Best manufacturer in North China.
2. A factory with over 20 years' experience.
3. Professional teamwork of every process.
4. Competitive price and perfect quality.
5. Efficient after-sale service.
DAWIN Machinery Answers:
1. Why should I choose your Trailer Concrete Pump? / Placing Boom/Placer
We are a professional manufacturer of Trailer Concrete Pump for 13
years, In our country, we attended many national projects and the
customers are satisfied with our quality. All these can meet your
requirements. So I think our product is your best choice.
2. Do you have CE certification and do you have ISO9001: 2008
Yes, all our Trailer Concrete Pump are CE certified and our
production process has passed the ISO9001: 2008 standards.
3. Which country have you exported to?
DAWIN Trailer Concrete Pump have exported our products to Algeria,
Indonesia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Turkey etc.
4. What about the Truck Concrete Boom Pump/ Placing Boom/Placer delivery time?
Generally, the manufacturing time is about 15-30 days. The
transport time is different according to your region.
5. What about the after-sale service and product warranty.
We will dispatch our engineers to your country to help you with the
installation of Trailer Concrete Pump and training your workers.
The warranty time is 12 month after it built.
6. What about the price of Truck Concrete Boom Pump/ Placing Boom/Placer?
We promise to give you the most favorable price to establish a
long-term win-win cooperation with you.
7. What payment method can you accept?
Generally, T/T or 100% LC at sight is the best for us.
8. Can we be your agent in our country?
Yes, no problems for our Trailer Concrete Pump.
1. May enjoy the life-long service after you buy our products.
2. Training the operator for free.
3. Under the condition that foundation, water source, power source,
Equipment, auxiliary staff is ready. Engineers are available if you
4. Certain quantity stochastic tool will be provided while
5. Within 48 hours service will be available according to different
regions after received
6. For exported products, Our company sends the constructor to help
to operate and
Management equipment, time according to your needs. The related fee
will be undertaken
7. Promptly provides the fittings according to users' demands,
handles for the user consigns
8. All products (easy worn parts not included) loss caused by
non-human factors will be
Free of charge for half a year.
9. Provides the technology advisory service as necessary.
10. Please contact me via telephone when you have any problems with
Welcome to our website and hope our trailer concrete pump/Placing
Boom / Concerete Placer will make you satisfied. We think
creatively, design bravely, manufacture precisely and loyalty to
our customers. And we have our own factory. So We can produce the
products, according to customer requirements.
Enjoy DAWIN Machinery Enjoy Better Life!
Saintyol Dawin Machinery